Alternative proteins – the renewables of food?
- Define for us what you mean when you say alternative food?
- Why can we expect growth in alt food products despite whatever is happening in the stock market.
- Venture capital investment has plummeted this year. Can any of this fundamental growth happen if investors have disappeared?
- It seems the plant-based burger option is usually a little more expensive. So why is there confidence in the market if we’re talking about a premium product in an environment where inflation is putting a really serious squeeze on people’s budget?
- Most people are aware of the land use and methane issues associated with beef production but they may not be aware that this extends to other things like dairy eggs and other things.