Biden after 100 days
- What are the most important parts of the plan - in particular, the green elements?
- There is talk of financing the plan with capital gains tax and other corporate taxes. What are the splits in terms of taxes and fiscal deficit spending?
- President Biden has started his term with a whirlwind of activity, including considerable funding into tax enforcement and other areas. There is a desire to have an open discussion with Republicans, while at the same time Biden signed a flurry of executive orders in his first 100 days. How is the President going to push his massive program of proposals through Congress?
- It is clear that Washington is looking at how these proposals could impact the mid-term elections in November 2022. What are your thoughts?
- Biden’s foreign policy – especially with regard to Iran and China - is there hope for improved relations?