dbSustainability: Insights from the db ESG conference
- Asset managers report demand for sustainable investing is rising rapidly.
- Increasing regulation will support reallocation of capital to sustainable investing.
- The US is behind, but the SEC and the Federal Reserve have signalled a positive direction of travel.
- Corporates outside of Europe, who want access to capital in the region, will face EU sustainability regulation.
- The qualitative aspect of ESG analysis is underappreciated.
- Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is a movement and not a moment.
- The focus on "E" often ignores biodiversity, but this is changing.